Saturday, December 15, 2012

pvbody.com review and 20% percent off!!

I found this company PvBody.com through an ad on Facebook. Let me first tell you that I never click on links to anything because I am so skeptical. Somehow this little banner off to the side got my attention and I hesitantly clicked. I was immediately happy. The ad said lulu lemon, Nike, Hard Tail, and more at a discount, so I was even more happy.  If you know me, I LIVE in workout clothes. They are the most comfortable when they fit your body, so I am always looking for more...and cheap!

The first thing the website asks is that you take their style quiz.  I took the quiz which asked about my workout preferences, size, color palette preferences, if I like patterns, waist style (high, neutral, low), pant style (crop, long, shorts), and top style (tank, cami, short sleeve, long sleeve). I came out as Epic Athlete. I decided to take a chance and subscribe. It is a monthly subscription which you can pause or cancel with no obligations. So I click subscribe. It was $49.95 a month for about $100-$150 worth of name brand clothes. 


About 2 weeks later a cute metallic pink envelope showed up at my doorstep. I was so excited, I couldn't wait to rip it open! Inside were 3 individually wrapped pieces of clothing. One was my FREE tank just for sharing on facebook. The other two were my stylist picks. I received a black racerback tank top with built in bra by NUX and a pair of American Apparel blue leggings. I have never heard of NUX and I have never tried on American Apparel.  They are THE MOST comfortable clothes ever!! And they fit amazingly! I also received a turquoise blue tank top that say "Be Epic" from Pvbody just for sharing my quiz on facebook.

This small company has boomed overnight because of people like me who are looking for a great deal on name brand workout clothes. They even had to move to a bigger warehouse within the last month because of the demand!

When I signed up, the only incentive was the free tank but they made me an ambassador (YAY!!)which means I can provide you with a link to receive 20% off your monthly subscription making it only $39.95 a month for a package of clothing worth $100-$150!!

Sign up through this link to receive the 20% off (you won't be sorry)


http://pvbody.com/try/alisonstone
I'm looking forward to many more pink metallic envelopes each month! Enjoy ladies :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment