Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ellie.com (previously Pvbody.com)

Remember that company I blogged about a while back (Pvbody.com)? Well, they have revamped themselves and now offer more amazing clothes than before. Previously, you were able take a style quiz and they would send you an outfit that they think you would like based on that quiz from various clothing brands. They had SUCH an overwhelming response that they decided to make their own clothing line!! You still take the same style quiz but are allowed to choose 2 pieces in your monthly subscription or they will choose them for you based on your quiz results. The best part is that every month there is a new collection so you won't get duplicates! You can also skip a month if you aren't thrilled with the selection, but if you live in workout clothes like me, I don't think you will ;) You can purchase any or all of the clothes at regular price or join the Fit Fashionista Club for $49.95 per month. Each month you can pick any two pieces from that month's line. 

Ellie features fashionable, high-quality athletic clothing at an affordable price. A new line of clothing comes out every month and Ellie sent me two samples from the February line to try out (Sorry for the awful picture) I got the Just Like Heaven T-shirt and the Heartbreaker Capris. Let me tell you, this shirt is just like heaven! So super soft and air patches in just the right spots. The capris are very stretchy but very compression like. I LOVE both pieces and the sizes are just right. And running in it was very comfortable too.





Great news!!! Ellie has made me an ambassador so I can offer you 20% your first order just by clicking on the link below and signing up! You can purchase any or all of the clothes at regular price or join the Fit Fashionista Club for $49.95 per month. Each month you can pick any two pieces from that month's line. As a member of the club, you also get free shipping and returns/exchanges on all of your orders.

Save 20% on Ellie! (Click this to save!)

I hope you check out Ellie and give them a chance. I'm so glad I did :)






No comments:

Post a Comment